Our next Club Class Starts in March 2023…
|Saturday||4th March||09:00||12:30 Approx|
|Saturday||11th March||09:30||12:30 Approx|
|Saturday||18th March||09:30||12:30 Approx|
|Saturday||25th March||09:30||12:30 Approx|
|Saturday||1st April||09:30||12:30 Approx|
What is Club Class..?
Club Class is our way of introducing you to our key sailing activity of yacht racing via a series of practical participation sessions; you will learn practical skills at your own pace by spending time on-the water participating alongside racing crew.
Sessions afloat will be supported by shore-based briefings:
- Afloat: moving around the boat, basic sailing manoeuvres (tacking/gybing, sail trim, spinnakers), setting-up and packing away.
- Ashore: essential rope work, sources and interpretation of meteorological and tidal information, basic racing rules, starting techniques, and the handicap system.
We will also point you in the right direction if you would like to gain RYA sailing qualifications.
Whether you are completely new to sailing and looking to pick up the basics, or an experienced sailor who would like to build on previous experience/add racing to your repertoire, Club Class has something to offer you.
Members completing Club Class are encouraged to make the most of their membership by becoming a crew member aboard one of the yachts racing regularly out of Brighton Marina.
Club Class Terms and Conditions…
What is Included..?
- Club Class Experience
- Single Membership for One Year
- Join in Any/All Club Events
- 20% Discount at the Bar and Galley
The cost of the Club Class Experience: £235.00*
Club Class is only available to over-18s
*Pricing Subject to change…
** aged 18 to 26, or in full time education, or long-term unemployed, or registered disabled (supporting evidence required)
Club Class Q&As…
For more information about Club Class please contact Us